Planned and developed under the management of NMKV, “super-height” mini vehicle, a joint venture of Nissan and Mitsubishi Motor, NISSAN is set to launch Nissan Days Roox Kei Wagon Car on march 18 in Japan.
- Features ProPILOT advanced driver assistance technology.
- Equipped with a new millimeter-wave radar that gauges the status of preceding vehicles farther ahead, enabling smoother cruise control.
Comfort and convenience
- Engineered to maximize comfort for passengers while securing plenty of room for luggage.
- luxurious 795 millimeters of knee room for back-seat passengers.
- The ceiling height above the rear seat is 1,400 millimeters.
- With a floor length of 675 millimeters,
- the trunk fits four 48-liter suitcases.
- rear sliding door aperture of 650 millimeters
- hip point of the front seats is 60 millimeters higher than in the previous model, resulting in a sweeping forward view.
Advanced safety technologies
- a sensor can detect rapid deceleration in two preceding vehicles,
- The Intelligent Forward Collision Warning system notifies the driver using an indicator and audible alert to reduce the risk of a forward collision.
- Adaptive LED Headlight System (automatically switches headlights to low beam when a vehicle approaches, and then back to high beam)
- traffic sign recognition (alerting the driver to “no entry” signs,
- highway speed limits and stop signs),
- Intelligent Driver Alertness, and
- Front Vehicle Movement Alert.
- adoption of Intelligent Emergency Braking using a millimeter-wave radar improves nighttime performance
- Driver’s seat airbag system boosts protection of the legs.
- The safety structure against side impacts has also been strengthened.
- Automatic accident reporting system, the SOS Call7 feature comes standard across the Highway Star series.
- This system allows the driver to make a manual call in emergency situations.